Ephedrine Sulfate in 0.9% Sodium Chloride Injection 50 mg/10 mL
Unit of Sale NDC 14789-0250-10
Order directly through your wholesaler or from Customer Service at (888) 806-4606
Unit of sale NDC 14789-0250-10
Size: 10 mL vials
Unit of sale: 10 vials per carton
Under the Controlled Substances Act (CSA), your state may require additional licensing for dispensing EMERPHED ready-to-use ephedrine.
For questions, please contact customer service at 888‑806‑4606.
|Morris & Dickson||903617|
The Nexus Difference
Committed to Quality — From Molecules to Medicine
Starting with the source
- After years of research & development, EMERPHED completed a rigorous FDA approval process
- Consumers and health professionals rely on the drug approval process for verification of safety, effectiveness, and quality1
Partnering with the right CMO*
- Based in North America and Europe—highly regulated markets with strong compliance histories
*Contract Manufacturing Organization
Applying extra quality assurance
- EMERPHED is terminally sterilized which means the product is sterilized in its final container, ensuring a high level of sterility assurance, aligning with FDA guidelines and cGMP2
- Testing does not occur just once—every single batch goes through rigorous testing before making it to the pharmacy shelf
Delivering when others fall short
- No supply disruption vs. 203 generic injectable shortages with other suppliers3
References 1. https://www.fda.gov/drugs/human-drug-compounding/compounding-and-fda-questions-and-answers 2. https://www.fda.gov/media/75174/download 3. ASHP Website. https://www.ashp.org/Drug-Shortages/Current-Shortages/Drug-Shortages-List?page=CurrentShortages&sort-1. Accessed February 26, 2020.